The system for mobile meter reading.
Q walk-by operates without the need to enter flats or offices. The meter reading service receives the data simply, fast and securely in the publicly accessible areas of the building. Where installations are not too extensive the data can even be recorded from outside the building.
Q walk-by uses measuring devices which, at a predefined point of time, send consumption data to a mobile data collector. From there it is transferred to a mobile end device.
- low life-cycle and service costs
- simple and fast readout of data
- time-saving operations
- no need to arrange an appointment with the tenant
- no project planning and fitting of data collectors required
- wireless readout – no need to enter the apartment
- fast, electronic data transmission
- metering devices from other manufacturers can be integrated via impulse adapters
Q walk-by – mobile consumption data readouts the easy way
- Q heat 5.5 US R
Ultrasonic screwed heat meter with integrated radio
- Q heat 5.5 R
Impeller heat meter with integrated radio
- Q heat 5 US + Radio module Q module 5.5 heat
Ultrasonic screw-type heat meter
- Q heat 5 + Radio module Q module 5.5 heat
Compact heat meter
- Q heat splitt + Radio module Q module 5.5 heat
Split heat meter
The Ei6500-OMS from QUNDIS is one of the quality products on Europe’s smoke alarm market. The integrated radio module enables status reports to be transmitted via the tried-and-tested QUNDIS remote readout systems.
Q tool and Q app take over the function of the digital assistant in perfectly coordinated interaction: Simplest operability and immediately ready for use, without prior configurations. Firmware updates are provided via the connection to the Q app.
The digital assistant for your field processes
With the new dream team Q app, as a digital assistant, and the handy Q tool, the digitization of your processes reaches a new level. An open interface architecture and intuitive operation also underline the efficiency and user-friendliness of Q app.