Q node / Q gateway
The QUNDIS AMR network.
Q node 5.5 network nodes form the core of the Q AMR automatic meter reading system solution. They receive consumption data from the measuring devices and distribute the data throughout the network within the building. As a result consumption data is always be available for remote transmission.
By radio-communication with one another the nodes in a network can transmit all the data required for operating cost billing. This principle advances redundancy of the collected consumption data.
+49 361 26 280-0
We are there for you
Mo – Fr from
8 – 17 hrs.
Network node Q node 5.5
Q node 5.5 – the efficient heart of the AMR remote metering system receives consumption data from QUNDIS meters in S and C mode and distributes it within the network. Thanks to its strong radio performance, the network node functions very extremely even in challenging building environments. Network node Q node 5.5 can also receive and transfer AES encrypted consumption data.
- Reception from QUNDIS meters in S and C mode
- Automatic Q AMR network creation with up to 12 network nodes
- Easily switch from Q walk-by generation 5.5 systems to Q AMR remote readout
- Secure data exchange possible with reception + forwarding by AES encrypted devices
- Downward compatible with Q node 5 and WTT16 … for S-mode systems
Gateway Q gateway 5
In a unique way our Q gateway 5 combines the monitoring of all metering devices and network nodes within a single property with automatic remote data transmission.
It records the consumption data of up to 2,500 metering devices and transmits it by 2G / 3G / 4G mobile radio transmission to the QUNDIS Smart Metering Platform (Q SMP). From there all data will be transmitted automatically by e-mail in your office. Thanks to our high-performance battery Q gateway 5 operates without interruption throughout the contractual period. For daily data retrievals we also offer the Q gateway 5 with mains connection.
A further unique new feature: in addition to the device itself we provide you with a comprehensive range of communication services, from SIM card administration to full data hosting. The device is factory-fitted with a SIM card. We administer all the configuration operations of the Gateway via the QUNDIS Smart Metering Plattform Q SMP.
- Unique: GSM Gateway monitors up to 2,500 metering devices and records their consumption data
- High level of data security: encrypted mobile transmission, OMS security mode 5 supported radio communication, data hosting via cooperation partner IBM
- Simple installation: no electrician required for installation (does only
apply for battery-operated device)
- Fast operational start: automatic buildup of network via push-button start, device factory-fitted with SIM card
- Reduced operating costs: QUNDIS takes care of SIM card administration, tariff/data volume handling and data hosting
- Lean process: consumption data and status messages emailed directly to your office at preset intervals
Gateway Q gateway 5.5 direct
The Q gateway 5.5 direct enables the smart transition from walk-by meter reading to AMR remote readouts, and is therefore ideal for small systems. The gateway receives data from all QUNDIS metering devices in C mode as well as wM-Bus compatible, uni-directional external meters from other manufacturers within the direct reception range. Entirely without network nodes. This innovation eliminates the need for network management.
For the Q gateway 5.5 direct, too, QUNDIS takes care of SIM card management and data provision.
The recorded consumption data from up to 1,000 metering devices are transmitted via 2G / 3G / 4G mobile radio transmission to the QUNDIS Smart Metering Platform (Q SMP). From there, the automatic data transmission by email or SSH FTP takes place at the desired interval directly to the metering service.
Thanks to its high-performance battery, the Q gateway 5.5 direct works without interruption throughout the entire contractual period. The product variant with power supply is the optimum solution for daily data retrievals.
- Extended range of application: reception of C-Mode QUNDIS devices as well as meters from other manufacturers (wM-Bus, uni-directional)
- Quick start-up: single-button start method, no SIM card setup, no network management
- High level of data security: encrypted mobile transmission, data hosting via cooperation partner IBM, GDPR compliant
- Lean processes: consumption data sent directly to the office by email or SSH FTP at the desired interval, software updates ‘over the air’